Please note the following
- Instructions for Presenters are now available.
- Note particularly that Posters need to be in A0 size and MUST be in portrait orientation.
- Registration is still open at standard registration rates.
- We have signed up with a caterer and APATCC 2019 participants will be well nourished! This will include
- Monday September 30: Afternoon Tea, Welcome Mixer and Poster Session;
- Tuesday October 1: Coffee/Tea on arrival, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Mixer and Poster Session;
- Wednesday October 2: Coffee/tea on arrival, Morning Tea;
- Thursday October 3: Coffee/Tea on arrival, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea.
- In addition, the Conference Dinner on Thursday evening is available as an optional extra (at added cost) and bookings are required.
- Confirmed Acceptances for Poster Presentations as well as Plenary Lecture, Invited Lecture and Invited Communication Presentations are now all listed. If you are presenting in any of these categories, please check that you are on the list, and that all your details (name and institution) are correct!
- If you have already registered but wish to add a ticket for the Highlights of Sydney bus tour, the Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise, the performance of West Side Story at the Sydney Opera House (see also above), or the Conference Banquet, or reserve accommodation, you may do so by re-entering the registration procedure. You will find details, including your confirmation number, on your registration acknowledgement email. Tickets to see West Side Story at the Sydney Opera House are unfortunately sold out.
- Slots for Invited Lectures, Invited Communications and Invited Session Chairs are now fully committed. However, we are maintaining a reserve list in case of cancellations.
- We have an exciting programme lined up with 8 Plenary Lectures, 116 Invited Lectures, 72 Invited Communications, and approximately 150 Poster Presentations.
- Because of the large number of Poster submissions, the Monday and Tuesday evening sessions will each be Mixer/Poster Sessions.
Invitation from the Congress Chair
On behalf of the Organising Committee for the Ninth Conference of the Asia-Pacific Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists (APATCC), I have great pleasure in inviting you to APATCC 2019, to be held in Sydney, Australia, from September 30 to October 3, 2019.