Please note the following
- There are 10 tickets left to see West Side Story at the Sydney Opera House. These will need to be returned to the Opera House if they are not sold by August 29, so please act quickly if you would like to be part of this event.
- Confirmed Acceptances for Poster Presentations as well as Plenary Lecture, Invited Lecture and Invited Communication Presentations are now all listed. If you are presenting in any of these categories, please check that you are on the list, and that all your details (name and institution) are correct!
- Standard registration is open.
- If you have already registered but wish to add a ticket for the Highlights of Sydney bus tour, the Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise, the performance of West Side Story at the Sydney Opera House (see also above), or the Conference Banquet, or reserve accommodation, you may do so by re-entering the registration procedure. You will find details, including your confirmation number, on your registration acknowledgement email. A limited number of tickets are still available.
- Slots for Invited Lectures and Invited Communications are now fully committed. However, we are maintaining a reserve list in case of cancellations.
- Invitations to act as Invited Session Chairs are still at an early stage.
- We have an exciting programme lined up with 8 Plenary Lectures, 116 Invited Lectures, 72 Invited Communications, and >150 Poster Presentations.
- Because of the large number of Poster submissions, the Monday and Tuesday evening sessions will each be Mixer/Poster Sessions.
- We welcome on board as a Bronze Sponsor the Pawsey Supercomputer Centre.
Invitation from the Congress Chair
On behalf of the Organising Committee for the Ninth Conference of the Asia-Pacific Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists (APATCC), I have great pleasure in inviting you to APATCC 2019, to be held in Sydney, Australia, from September 30 to October 3, 2019.