The third circular has been sent out
- For those who haven't yet hit the I'm Interested button (or aren't sure if they have done so), please do so now to indicate the extent of your interest to participate.
- Invitations to speak at APATCC 2019 have begun and are continuing to be issued progressively. Confirmed Acceptances to date are now listed.
- Please note that a number of invitations to present Invited Lectures and Invited Communications will be issued in response to I'm Interested responses and also to submissions of highly-rated Abstracts (after the submission window opens).
- There will be three types of oral presentations at APATCC 2019. Seven Plenary Lectures (30 minutes), approximately 110 Invited Lectures (20 minutes) and approximately 60 Invited Communications (10 minutes). The Invited Communications should ideally be a focused story (such as in a JACS Communication or JPC Letters article).
- Software User Workshops are to be held by Q-Chem (on Sunday September 29, immediately before the start of APATCC 2019) and Gaussian (on Friday, Saturday October 4–5, immediately after APATCC 2019). Further details and links are provided on the Workshops page.
- The iconic musical West Side Story is being staged at the Sydney Opera House during APATCC 2019 and we have managed to secure a limited number of seats for the performance on Wednesday evening October 2. These will be available for purchase on a first-come first-served basis after registration opens.
Invitation from the Congress Chair
On behalf of the Organising Committee for the Ninth Conference of the Asia-Pacific Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists (APATCC), I have great pleasure in inviting you to APATCC 2019, to be held in Sydney, Australia, from September 30 to October 3, 2019.